||101 Larkfield Road, Belfast
- Excellent Red Brick Mid Terrace in Excellent Order Throughout
- Bright and Spacious Lounge and Dining Area with Solid Wood Floor and Feature Fireplace
- Modern Kitchen with Dining Area and Utility / extended Kitchen
- Two good sized Bedrooms
- Newly Fitted White Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Rear Patio Garden
- Cavity Wall Insulation carried out January 2016
- Oil Fired Central Heating / Double glazed / New Internal Doors
- Convenient and Popular Location
- Early Viewing Strongly Recommended
Ideally located within walking distance of an abundance of local shops and amenities on the Holywood Road and Belmont Road, this immaculately presented mid-terrace property offers little to do but move in!
Internally the property comprises open plan lounge dining room, spacious kitchen with utility area, two good sized bedrooms and a newly installed bathroom suite. In addition the property benefits from oil fired central heating, new internal doors and double glazing. Early viewing is strongly recommended.
- UPVC front door with glazed panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Slate floor and recessed spotlight
- LIVING ROOM/ DINING:
- 6.1m x 2.92m (20' 0 x 9' 7)
Solid wood flooring, feature fireplace.
- KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST AREA:
- 4.19m x 3.05m (13' 9 x 10' 0)
Range of high and low level units, one and half stainless steel sink unit, oven with four ring hob, fully tiled floor, sliding door to rear, open to;
- STORAGE / UTILITY AREA:
- 4.1m x 2.01m (13' 5 x 6' 7)
- Access to roof space, flooring and light.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.57m x 2.97m (15' 0 x 9' 9)
Laminate wood floor
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.74m x 1.98m (9' 0 x 6' 6)
Laminate wood floor, built in hot press
- Newly Fitted White Bathroom Suite, Redring electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and fully tiled walls, laminate floor.
- Off street parking to the front, private enclosed rear patio garden with seating area. Oil tank and boiler house.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.