||10 Causeway Manor, Lisburn
- Exceptional Townhouse in a Much Sought After Exclusive Development
- Three Double Bedrooms (Master with Ensuite Shower Room)
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen & Dining Area With Upvc French Doors To Garden
- Living Room With Feature Stone Fireplace & Gas Fire
- Fully Tiled Modern Bathroom
- Downstairs WC
- Gas Central Heating / Double Glazing Throughout
- Good Sized Enclosed Rear Patio
- Extremely Convenient to a Range of Amenities in Lisburn Including Leading Schools and Public Transport
This exceptional Townhouse is situated in a prominent position with an exclusive and very popular development within a few minutes of Lisburn city centre. This property offers quite superb well proportioned accommodation finished to a high specification throughout and perfectly complimented by the enclosed rear patio. Ideal for a first time buyetr, downsizer or a family. Internal inspection is strongly advised as we do anticoate this property to remain on the market long.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Hard wood front door
- 4.68m x 4.36m (15' 4 x 14' 4)
Stone fireplace and hearth with gas fire inset, solid oak flooring
- LUXURY KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.37m x 3.81m (17' 7 x 12' 6)
Excellent range of high and low level fitted units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built-in gas hob, 4 ring gas hob, extractor fan and canopy, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, tiled floor, spotlights, uPVC double glazed double doors to patio.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC: tiled floor, sink unit, extractor fan.
- Access to roofspace
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.05m (12' 0 x 10' 0)
Solid wood flooring
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising spacious tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splash back, low flush wc, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.36m x 3.05m (11' 0 x 10' 0)
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.67m x 2.24m (12' 0 x 7' 4)
Solid wood floor, wall hung sink
- Cream suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, tiled shower cubicle, pedestial hand basin unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, tiled walls and floor, extractor fan.
- Spacious driveway. Spacious enclosed patio to rear, timber screen fencing affording privacy, shed.
- Location of 10 Causeway Manor, Lisburn
Travelling along the Moira Road turn right on to the Knockmore road. Go through the Ballinderry crossroads and turn right on to the Causeway End Road and Causeway Manor is on the left.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.