||1 Hillside Park, Belfast
- Fabulous extended family home in choice residential location
- Excellent proximity to amenities including schools, shopping and sports facilities, the Lagan tow path and city centre
- Living room with wooden floorboards, feature fireplace and double doors to rear deck and garden
- Separate dining room with wooden flooring and attractive fireplace
- Generous kitchen with casual dining area and access to the rear garden
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom with four piece suite
- Mains gas central heating, mix of uPVC and hardwood double glazing
- Driveway parking, South Westerly facing level rear garden with decking, lawn and raised beds
Tastefully presented by the current owners this spacious family home benefits from a rear extension as well as an attic conversion and as such now offers that elusive fourth bedroom. On the ground floor the kitchen offers a casual dining area and there are two separate reception rooms, both with feature fireplaces and the living room also has double doors to the westerly facing rear garden. Externally there is generous driveway parking leading to a detached garage and a rear garden with level decking and lawn. The low maintenance appeal is further enhanced by mains gas central heating and double glazing.
Of further note is the excellent proximity to a diverse array of amenities including fabulous schools, the Lagan tow path, the Lyric Theatre, sports facilities and village-type shops. Early viewing is strongly encouraged.
- Front door with double glazed side panels to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood floor, cornice ceiling, storage under stairs.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.61m x 3.3m (11' 10 x 10' 10)
Solid wood floor, cast iron fireplace and timber surround.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.4m (15' 0 x 11' 2)
Sanded and varnished floor boards, cast iron fireplace and timber surround, doors to westerly facing rear garden.
- 5.77m x 2.44m (18' 11 x 8' 0)
Fitted kitchen with extensive range of high and low level units, work surfaces, display shelving, integrated wine rack, glazed display cabinets, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, cooker and extractor fan, quarry tiled floor, part tiled walls, door to rear.
- Airing cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.32m x 3.63m (14' 2 x 11' 11)
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 3.38m (11' 11 x 11' 1)
Cornice ceiling, dado rail.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.26m x 2.21m (7' 5 x 7' 3)
- 3.63m x 2.44m (11' 11 x 8' 0)
Free standing roll top bath with ball and claw feet, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, pine tongue and groove walls.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.5m x 3.58m (14' 9 x 11' 9)
(at widest points). Storage in eaves, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back.
- Tarmac driveway with good off street parking leading to . . .
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Up and over door.
- Rear decking and gardens in lawn with raised beds.
- Location of 1 Hillside Park, Belfast
Leaving Belfast on the Malone Road turn left at the Ulster Independent Clinic and after 200m at traffic lights turn right into Broomhill Park then left into Hillside Drive and right into Hillside Park.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.